Friday, December 7, 2012

Apologies, and what to expect

I've been so bad the last couple months. I hardly write, and when I do, it's become a study in how-much-gillian-has-to-do and complaints about being tired or this or that.

It is true that I've been incredibly busy and will continue to be for the next month at least. However, I'm going to try and be better about the blog.

Expect in the next couple weeks to find :

-- recounts from a day trip to Kien Svay and picnics Cambodian style,

-- a more in-depth discussion of the hierarchy of traffic and vehicles,

-- a full update on the new project with my students and the ups and downs of trying to teach professionalism,

-- a new job announcement and all of the stories of its process and actualization, and

-- news from Kampot, where I will be spending Christmas.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment