Friday, April 15, 2011

A new style, just for Paris

I am going to spend too much money on clothes. I have absolutely NO idea how I'm getting everything home (answer: I probably won't).

However, all I have in my wardrobe is winter clothes, and seeing as the weather is getting nice, that had to change. And while I was at it, I decided to go ahead and continue a style transformation that I've been working on and am just crazy about.

So here are my yeses for the season -- and a new, Parisian, rock and roll Gillian:

yes to natural hair color , no to blonde
yes to eyeliner
yes to bijoux (jewelry), especially clunky -- rings, bracelets,necklaces
yes to jeans and jean shorts
yes to light scarves
yes to plaid
yes to easy breezy tops
yes to edgy, yes to rock and roll, yes to chunky watches and the top few buttons undone
yes to androgyny and blazers and fedoras 
yes to the look at me if you dare, swagger when you walk attitude!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment